GeoServer/GeoTools PMC Meeting at 18:30 CET / 9:30 PDT tomorrow

Reminder that the next PMC meeting is scheduled for tomorrow, September 8, at 18:30 CET.

Cheers,
Torben

Sorry I was super focused and missed this one!

Topics I wanted to cover:

  1. I would like to start a super slow release train, starting with JTS and ImageN this week, and moving up the chain next week, etc… Especially want to make sure GeoFence PR is ready: https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/pull/9923

  2. Was looking forward to hearing about foss4g presentations?

    Thanks to Ian and Jeroen who presented on my behalf:

    The CRA one is starting to become more important as national security centres are contacting sites directly (fun fun).

  3. Gabe and I owe a blog post for CRA / Vulnerability round up but I wished to double check what is being shared. I would also like to highlight that funding is needed, and gsip-243 (although if anyone else has ideas please bring them on).

And a special thanks to those reviewing my PRs :slight_smile: