Hello OSGeo Community — Sara Khosravi

Name

Sara Khosravi

Tell us about yourself

Hi everyone,

My name is Sara Khosravi, and I’m the Founder and Principal Systems Engineer at AID Edge Inc., a Canadian deep-tech company.

I’m excited to be joining the OSGeo community and look forward to learning from and collaborating with fellow GIS professionals and open-source contributors.

I’ve recently published my first QGIS plugin, Velorona, which focuses on geospatial analysis of microwave network infrastructure.

Plugin page: Velorona — QGIS Python Plugins Repository

As a new contributor to the QGIS ecosystem, I would really appreciate it if anyone in the community had a chance to take a look at the plugin and share feedback, suggestions, or ideas for improvement.

I’m particularly interested in feedback on usability, QGIS integration, and any areas where the plugin could better follow community practices and standards.

I understand everyone is busy, so I truly appreciate any time or guidance you may be able to offer.

Thank you for welcoming me into the community. I look forward to learning from you all and contributing to the OSGeo ecosystem.

I need an OSGeo account for the following (ctrl+click all that apply)

Publish a QGIS plugin (you need one only if you don’t have a gitlab, github, or gmail account)
Create a repository or contribute to a repository on git.osgeo.org

1 Like