[Marketing] content creation: choose a project

In last weeks meeting we started focusing on content for the osgeo.getinteractive.nl

I was asked to fill in the remaining blurbs for the choose a project pages (marketing committee please just review and edit, rather than comment and wait for me to approve):

Choose a Project Contents

Jeffrey Lasut thanks for waiting, it took a bit longer then expected to write this up.

For a reminder the final layout will be similar to the following slides:

Choose a Project

Notes:

• I have not been able to sort out a login for myself, and the general osgeo id login has not been connected
  • Content migration from the old website has stalled (no volunteer from sys admin committee to help out)
···

Jody Garnett

This has been added to the beta website - styling will come soon: http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/choose-a-project/

···

On 29 July 2017 at 09:28, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@gmail.com> wrote:

In last weeks meeting we started focusing on content for the osgeo.getinteractive.nl

I was asked to fill in the remaining blurbs for the choose a project pages (marketing committee please just review and edit, rather than comment and wait for me to approve):

Choose a Project Contents

Jeffrey Lasut thanks for waiting, it took a bit longer then expected to write this up.

For a reminder the final layout will be similar to the following slides:

Choose a Project

Notes:

• I have not been able to sort out a login for myself, and the general osgeo id login has not been connected
  • Content migration from the old website has stalled (no volunteer from sys admin committee to help out)

Jody Garnett

Jody Garnett