[Marketing] [OSGeo-Discuss] anyone good at word or libre office?

I can put something together as a Word template

A couple of questions before starting

1. Size(s) of cards?
  2. What content other than logo will people want?
  3. Do we want/require the osgeo.org web address on the card
  4. Options for local chapters?
  5. How do we identify the individual’s (or organisation’s) relationship/involvement with OSGeo
  6. Rough layout ideas?
···

Jody Garnett

Rita and Dirk (CCeed) were the two individuals asking, it appears they are both from Europe.

···

On 10 October 2017 at 02:12, Steven Feldman <shfeldman@gmail.com> wrote:

I can put something together as a Word template

A couple of questions before starting

1. Size(s) of cards?

I assume Europe has a standard biz card size? Or is that specific to each printer …

1. What content other than logo will people want?

The template follows our usual style guide, so the two triangles extending to the edge of the card.

1. Do we want/require the osgeo.org web address on the card

That may be fun, the question is worth asking - how tricky is it to set up that?

1. Options for local chapters?

Absolutely, would prefer if the local chapter had updated to the new branding (which is happening gradually).

1. How do we identify the individual’s (or organisation’s) relationship/involvement with OSGeo

I think we focus on their volunteer/contributor role. Officers and so are are easy as they end up with a “title” no our list of board members and officers.

1. Rough layout ideas?

The collateral has been provided in github here in us and eu sizes, the trouble is it is in EPS (not word as requested).

https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/collateral/business-card

Please note that two sides of the biz card have been provided.

Steven

On 10 Oct 2017, at 06:33, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@gmail.com> wrote:

We have gotten a number of requests for a word template for business cards; I do not personally know word enough to make my own template. If anyone has word experience and would like to help please give me (or the marketing email list) a shout, we would love to hear from you.

Jody Garnett

Discuss mailing list
Discuss@lists.osgeo.org
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss

Jody Garnett