[Marketing] Request for EOI closes today - what is next?

The request for eoi closes today … we should set one or more hangouts next week to evaluate the results (and invite appropriate organizations to send us a quote).

Here is a doodle poll for next week:

I think we may also extend an invitation to any OSGeo board members who would like to help?

Keep in mind that the EOI documents being sent to secretary@osgeo.org are not going to be shared on the public marketing list. I expect many submissions will ask that they not be made public, and even then it helps with negotiation if we keep our cards close to our chest.

Jachym what is a good way for you to share EOI responses to the marketing committee?

···

Jody Garnett

yes, private link I hope?

Did we just get one? or more than one …

···

On 30 January 2017 at 15:18, Jachym Cepicky <jachym.cepicky@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Jody, all,

will make zip and pass it to dropbox, is that ok?

J

pá 27. 1. 2017 v 21:17 odesílatel Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@gmail.com> napsal:

The request for eoi closes today … we should set one or more hangouts next week to evaluate the results (and invite appropriate organizations to send us a quote).

Here is a doodle poll for next week:

I think we may also extend an invitation to any OSGeo board members who would like to help?

Keep in mind that the EOI documents being sent to secretary@osgeo.org are not going to be shared on the public marketing list. I expect many submissions will ask that they not be made public, and even then it helps with negotiation if we keep our cards close to our chest.

Jachym what is a good way for you to share EOI responses to the marketing committee?

Jody Garnett

Jody Garnett