[Marketing] Service Provider Author role

Hi, can I request Service Provider Author role, so I can add my company to the service providers page?

Thanks
John

Sure, what is your OSGeo user id please?

···

Jody Garnett

I was able to figure it out using your email address, you should be all set now.

Please check back when you have your Mammoth Geospatial page ready to go, it is good to make sure you use the logo template, and are cross listed with all the the different technologies.

You also have author/editor/page editor roles. When publishing events, news on foss4g oceania you should be able cross list them to your company page to show community participation. This is especially useful if you have any white papers on projects you wish to share.

All the best!

···

Jody Garnett

Thanks a lot Jody, much appreciated. I didn’t know about the news items linkback, that’s a cool function. My profile is done now, I guess someone needs to approve it to go live?

Cheers
John

Actually never mind, I see it’s already live. Thanks again for the help :slight_smile:

On Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 18:41, John Bryant <johnwbryant@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks a lot Jody, much appreciated. I didn’t know about the news items linkback, that’s a cool function. My profile is done now, I guess someone needs to approve it to go live?

Cheers
John