[Marketing] Website / Rebranding May 31st 2017

Thanks Patrick, I would like to ensure we post these promptly with the action items each week.

The idea being that the action items help communicate what needs to be done. I got busy at work and did not make much progress on the action items assigned to me. I also note we missed writing down a couple (sending final wireframes and sitemap to the mailing list for approval).

Action Items:

  • Jody: categorize community projects for wireframe.

  • Peter: to clarify resource type / educational materials

  • Jody: provide information or contact on “partner wireframe”.

  • Pim: Add “Partners” wireframe.

  • Jody or Jeffrey J: Need an example for a smaller page, such as UN Committee or Open Science Group.

  • Jody: Schedule a timeline meeting with Jeffrey Johnson to discuss schedule impact.

  • Jeffrey J: to coordinate a meeting with Harrison (SC) and Jeffrey Lasut (Get Interactive).

  • Jody: to clarify with Guido and respond today, will send clarification to marketing email list.


On 7 June 2017 at 01:23, Patrick Kepel <p.kepel@getinteractive.nl> wrote:

Hello everybody,

The meeting minutes from last Wednesday’s meeting (2017-05-31) are available, and can be found here:


Kind regards,
Patrick Kepel

+31 (0)30 60 808 48

Dorpsstraat 50, 3433 CM Nieuwegein

Jody Garnett