New prefix added

Hi all,
I added the prefix [VisCom] to this mailing list, I hope thats fine. If you want to suggest something else, please let me know.

I would suggest to stick to this list (dev) for most initial stuff, maybe later we would want to activate the other lists. To not get people confused I added "CURRENTLY NOT IN USE!" to commits, issues and users for a start to not spawn more and more mailing lists. I find it hard to keep track of all of them.

"Announce" might be useful soon, once we get a message to broadcast. Anybody know where it is brodcasted to anyway?!

VisCom is currently not a "Public project". Is this intended, should it stay that way?

Current curerntly subscribers are:

arnulf.christl@ccgis.de
dbrookshier@collab.net
mpg@lizardtech.com
warmerdam@pobox.com"

Tyler, Dave, Claude
could you please join this list so that we are all on one channel?

I trying to catch up on everthing now, missed a few hundred mails... :-/

Best,
Arnulf.

I'd say make it public. I can create viscom-priv for a private list and storage area to work on things that need to be kept quiet until a specific release time.

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager
Office: 972-422-5261
Cell: 214-207-6614

On Mar 14, 2006, at 5:00 AM, Arnulf Christl wrote:

Hi all,
I added the prefix [VisCom] to this mailing list, I hope thats fine. If you want to suggest something else, please let me know.

I would suggest to stick to this list (dev) for most initial stuff, maybe later we would want to activate the other lists. To not get people confused I added "CURRENTLY NOT IN USE!" to commits, issues and users for a start to not spawn more and more mailing lists. I find it hard to keep track of all of them.

"Announce" might be useful soon, once we get a message to broadcast. Anybody know where it is brodcasted to anyway?!

VisCom is currently not a "Public project". Is this intended, should it stay that way?

Current curerntly subscribers are:

arnulf.christl@ccgis.de
dbrookshier@collab.net
mpg@lizardtech.com
warmerdam@pobox.com"

Tyler, Dave, Claude
could you please join this list so that we are all on one channel?

I trying to catch up on everthing now, missed a few hundred mails... :-/

Best,
Arnulf.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@visibilitycommittee.osgeo.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@visibilitycommittee.osgeo.org