QGIS.CA French website

Hi everyone,

Rodolphe shared with me this French version of the web site. I ignore the reason why he couldn’t fork and pull request the main repo.

http://35.182.94.225/QGIS_Canada/

Click on FR button and you will see his contribution.

Regards,

Camilo

Wow great Camilo (thanks Rodolphe!), I will create a pull request with his changes.

Jeff: Were you able to get to Rodolphe’s branch or fork? Do you want me to reach out to him if you weren’t?

I have been working this morning on applying the updated logo to our various locations, I was just about to dive into Rodolphe’s translation changes - however, it would be easiest if he can create a Pull Request himself, into GitHub - QGIS-ca/qgis-ca-website: Website template for the QGIS Canada user group · GitHub Let me know if he needs assistance to create it. Otherwise, I can manually create a Pull Request myself, looking at the source of his page (but I don’t know his GitHub username, or fork location, so it would be easiest if he himself can create the pull request).

Alright! Let me check if I can join him quickly.

Ah mystery solved, I found his fork, and he had mistakenly created a pull request (in July) into his own repository (see my comment at Add a French translation and language switch by AtelierCartographique · Pull Request #1 · AtelierCartographique/qgis-ca-website · GitHub ). Please ask him to create the pull request into the source repository instead :wink:

Done!. I sent him a text message to his cell phone. I let him know the situation. Let’s wait.