[SAC] build.geoserver.org signing certificate

Thanks for the help last week Frank, the build setup is going really well - and our first release was just generated using the new box.

Next up is signing the windows and mac executables, something Larry Shaffer (CCed) is currently doing by hand.

I would like to ask if we can place the code signing certificate on build.geoserver.org. Access to this machine is restricted to a system administrator from Boundless and a GeoServer PSC.

···

Jody Garnett

Larry you are already in possession of the signing certificate? Do you need anything else from system admin committee (other than permission).

···

On 21 June 2017 at 12:04, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for the help last week Frank, the build setup is going really well - and our first release was just generated using the new box.

Next up is signing the windows and mac executables, something Larry Shaffer (CCed) is currently doing by hand.

I would like to ask if we can place the code signing certificate on build.geoserver.org. Access to this machine is restricted to a system administrator from Boundless and a GeoServer PSC.

Jody Garnett

Jody Garnett

Confirmed with Larry in chat that he has the signing certificate and is waiting on permission from the system administration committee to use it.

···

On 11 July 2017 at 13:25, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@gmail.com> wrote:

Larry you are already in possession of the signing certificate? Do you need anything else from system admin committee (other than permission).

Jody Garnett

Jody Garnett

Jody Garnett

I am going to make a ticket so we have a record of this request, and permission to use the certificate.

···

On 11 July 2017 at 14:38, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@gmail.com> wrote:

Confirmed with Larry in chat that he has the signing certificate and is waiting on permission from the system administration committee to use it.

Jody Garnett

Jody Garnett

Jody Garnett

Jody Garnett

Here is the ticket - https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1961

Thanks your your assistance Frank.

···

On 12 July 2017 at 10:13, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@gmail.com> wrote:

I am going to make a ticket so we have a record of this request, and permission to use the certificate.

Jody Garnett

Jody Garnett

On 11 July 2017 at 14:38, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@gmail.com> wrote:

Jody Garnett

Jody Garnett

Jody Garnett