URGENT: logo osgeo in vector format

Claude Philipona wrote:

Hello,

We desperately and urgently need need the osgeo log in a proper vector format for foss4g conference book. We need logo in a standard vector format (EPS or PDF vector), as no one as Corel draw by us and it does not open with other program even Illustrator.

Markus suggested to contact Aaron Koning, but we didn't get any answer from him.

Could you please provide the logo today, otherwise the logo won't appear very nice in the conference book.

Thanks,

Claude

Hi,
can you use these? It seems that this is what has been used at Where 2.0
https://www.osgeo.org/content/news/news_archive/logo/index.html

Please let me know if there is any more problem. You can reach me any time at +49 172 2958 004

Best regards,
Arnulf.

Yes we try, but it is in a very proprietary Corel draw format which does not open with any of software even illustrator.

If some you have got Corel draw please transform it in eps or pdf vector and sendc it to us (daniel rappo).

Claude

Arnulf Christl wrote:

Claude Philipona wrote:

Hello,

We desperately and urgently need need the osgeo log in a proper vector format for foss4g conference book. We need logo in a standard vector format (EPS or PDF vector), as no one as Corel draw by us and it does not open with other program even Illustrator.

Markus suggested to contact Aaron Koning, but we didn't get any answer from him.

Could you please provide the logo today, otherwise the logo won't appear very nice in the conference book.

Thanks,

Claude

Hi,

Please let me know if there is any more problem. You can reach me any time at +49 172 2958 004

Best regards,
Arnulf.

forget the last email we just got one from tyler in eps format. It doesn't seem to be right "green color" though.

Claude

Arnulf Christl wrote:

Claude Philipona wrote:

Hello,

Thanks,

Claude

Hi,

Best regards,
Arnulf.

Those are not what was used at Where 2.0, those were the original submissions with only Coreldraw vector files. I believe this is what Claude already has. The version I emailed was the only EPS version we have.

Hope that helps,
Tyler

----- Original Message -----
Date: Friday, September 1, 2006 8:28 am
Subject: [VisCom] Re: URGENT: logo osgeo in vector format

Claude Philipona wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We desperately and urgently need need the osgeo log in a proper
vector
> format for foss4g conference book. We need logo in a standard
vector
> format (EPS or PDF vector), as no one as Corel draw by us and it
does
> not open with other program even Illustrator.
>
> Markus suggested to contact Aaron Koning, but we didn't get any
answer
> from him.
>
> Could you please provide the logo today, otherwise the logo
won't appear
> very nice in the conference book.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Claude